Coupon Insert Notes: Sunday 8/2

by Marcy on July 31, 2009 · 0 comments

If you buy your Sunday newspaper for the coupon inserts, I wanted to let you know that there will be 5 inserts in this Sunday’s paper! There should be 2 Smart Source inserts, 1 Red Plum insert, 1 Kelloggs/Keebler insert and 1 P&G insert.

Because there are several coupons that I would like multiples of, I am going to head to my local Discount Drug Mart which sells the Sunday paper for $0.99. Be sure to shop around your city/town for the lowest price on your local paper.

If you prefer to print your coupons off of the web, be sure to check out, and The coupons on these sites will reset sometime this weekend (likely on Saturday), so be sure to print any that you think you might use before they are gone.

Have a wonderful weekend!

If you find this information useful, please consider subscribing to my RSS feed or email newsletter.

1 Jamie July 31, 2009 at 12:53 PM

Of course we get tons of Keebler and Kellogg’s coupons AFTER Kroger does a one day sale on those products!!! Oh well, I did score some .44 Rice Krisipies with Vocal Point coupons!!

2 Stephanie July 31, 2009 at 6:54 PM

I heard there are going to be 2 smartsource inserts!

3 Jennifer July 31, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Hold onto those coupons for Kelloggs. I bet there will be another good deal with them at the stores. I am submitting 2 rebates. One for my house and one for my parents. Spent $21 at Krogers on Thursday but will get back $20.

4 Marcy July 31, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Stephanie – thanks for the heads up! I just looked at Taylor Town preview and it says 2 SS inserts as well! :-)

5 c/ofreak August 2, 2009 at 8:08 PM

I am in Southwest Ut. The SLC Trib didn’t have the red plum & kellogs
inserts what about other areas or did I get a bad paper, also I looked at one at Albertson’s none in it either. Elsie

6 Anonymous August 2, 2009 at 10:35 PM

STL here and we got 5 inserts.

Happy to see two more poptart coupons that I can stack w/ target’s coupon.

This was a great week.

7 Marcy August 3, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Elsie – at first glance I didn’t think I received a Kelloggs insert either until I realized it was inside of the Red Plum insert. I was at my mom’s house in NE Ohio this morning and they did not appear to receive the Kelloggs insert even though they did get a Red Plum insert. Their paper is a smaller publication though (I’m guessing the SLC Tribune is not?). Sorry I can’t be of more help!