All You Magazine – 2 Years for $16!

by Marcy on July 20, 2009 · 17 comments

Many of you have already taken advantage of an awesome 2 year subscription deal to All You magazine that I have been offering for a few months now. That deal was smokin hot, but I have an even hotter deal for you! Now through the end of the month (7/31, noon PST) you can get a 2 year subscription to All You magazine for $16! That is $0.67 per issue – which means that using 1 – $1 coupon per issues will more than pay for your subscription!

For those of you unfamiliar with All You, it is a magazine is sold exclusively at Walmart and via subscription, and every issue is stuffed full of money saving coupons.

I have been a subscriber of All You for the past several months and truly enjoy the magazine. I love the “realness” of this magazine. You can view a complete list of coupons available in the current issue of all magazine on the Daily Savings from All You blog here.

**PLEASE NOTE: Previous subscription orders cannot be adjusted to the new $16 price.**

Ordering Instructions:

1. Go to the Southern Living at HOME website.
    Note: You must use this link to get the discounted price!.
  2. Click on Our Products in the left-hand column and then How To Purchase.
  3. Type in STRETCHING in the hostess first name field then click Continue.
  5. In the search box type 40776 then click Go.
  6. Click on All You Personal Subscription then Select this Item.
  7. Select Finalize and Submit Your Order and follow the screens through to checkout!

• Do not select Direct Ship – the $10 shipping fee is not applicable to magazines.
  • Your order and the invoice will show $19.95 as the price – I will discount the price after your order is submitted.
  • Please pay with a debit card during checkout. Do not click submit more than once as this can cause multiple charges.
  • Magazine purchases are non-refundable – but I doubt you’ll find a better deal anywhere else!
  • More Frequently Asked Questions for ALL YOU orders.

You can expect your first issue to arrive approximately 6-8 weeks after your payment posts!

1 Jennifer July 30, 2009 at 12:54 PM

I just placed my order! I can’t wait to receive my first issue. Thanks for all your great deals.

2 Pete and Melissa July 30, 2009 at 9:13 PM

Thanks Marcy! I have been meaning to do this for awhile now but it took the threat of a good deal being over to light the fire under me :) I always pick up 3-4 copies at walmart every month.

3 leeng July 31, 2009 at 3:31 AM

I placed my order and it did not give me the special for 16.00 what happen i placed this order anticipating the deal….

4 Anonymous July 31, 2009 at 6:11 AM

This is an erroneous posting and NO deal as it is NOT selling for $16.99 BUT is selling for 19.99.

5 Dianne July 31, 2009 at 6:29 AM

What do i do? I signed up for the All You subscription back in April. My credit card was charged immediately, but I have yet to receive an All You magazine. Help!!!

6 Angel July 31, 2009 at 1:43 PM

I tried to do this but after entering my credit card info and clicking continue it gave me a runtime error message and I couldn’t proceed. I tried it twice more with the same results. Anybody have a clue what happened?

7 Marcy July 31, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Anon – This post is not erroneous – it states very clearly above:

“Your order and the invoice will show $19.95 as the price – I will discount the price after your order is submitted.”

Dianne – if you placed your order in April you should have your magazine by now. Please send me an email and we’ll look your order up to see what is going on.

Angel – Please send an email to allyou (at) dealseekingmom (dot) com with your full name and they will push your order through manually since you keep getting an error.

All – please be sure to read this post in entirety and review the FAQs here as most scenarios/questions are answered in both places:

8 Angel July 31, 2009 at 1:58 PM

Thanks Marcy! I’ve sent my email and I’ve got my fingers crossed!

9 leeng August 1, 2009 at 1:54 AM

I used my debid and i saw 1995 on the order i hope mine will be adjusted to the 16.00 also

10 Marcy August 1, 2009 at 2:44 AM

leeng – your order will be adjusted also – this deal was available to everyone. :-)

11 leeng August 2, 2009 at 12:49 AM

Thank You im looking forward to enjoying the mag.and the coupons i bought 2 this month….

12 terryw August 27, 2009 at 7:59 PM

It is Aug 27. Is the 2yr for $16 still available?

13 Marcy August 27, 2009 at 8:03 PM

terryw – no, the 2 years for $16 is no longer available. You can get 1 year for $15 here:

14 Brooke October 1, 2009 at 3:24 PM

Hello – I ordered the All You subscription on July 31 and still have not recieved a magazine – please advise – I just sent an email to allyou (at) dealseekingmom (dot) com in hopes of contacting someone who can help – Was that the correct approach? Thank you!

15 Marcy October 1, 2009 at 4:42 PM

Brooke – I believe that is what you need to do. I have also followed up, so you should hear from someone soon.

16 Tracy T October 14, 2009 at 3:45 PM

Me too! I haven’t received any issues either. I ordered on July 21st. I did send an email to the allyou. address.

17 Marcy October 14, 2009 at 3:48 PM

Tracy – please send me an email too. stretchingabuck at gmail